“We believe every teacher is a teacher of children with special educational needs.”
All pupils, irrespective of ability, share a common entitlement to a broad and balanced curriculum. The right extends to every pupil of the school whether or not they have a Special Educational Need (SEN) as is implicit in The Education Act (2014).
We aim to provide a stable and caring environment in which pupils can:
- learn and develop to their full potential
- have full access to the National Curriculum that is broad, balanced and differentiated
- build self – confidence
- experience success
- feel valued and supported
- raise self-esteem
- work co-operatively with others
- be involved in their own individual learning programmes
- develop independence
Mrs N. Hurley is the Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO) can be contacted by calling 01268 792231.
If you have any specific enquiries contact either your child's class teacher or Mrs N. Hurley.